The 2019 Elevate Conference is designed to excite and spark movement among individuals who have a vision to start a non-profit organization, have an established non-profit or community-based organization, or a for-profit business entity.
The conference will offer constructive and tangible tools, resources, and opportunities to create and strengthen networks and begin the shift and transformation needed to move to the next level.
Our presenters have more than 30 years combined expertise in non-profit and for profit management, development, and leadership. This year’s conference presenters include:
- Marnée Morgan – CEO & Principal Consultant, Morgan Graves Consultants LLC
- Dr. Vetta Sanders-Thompson – E. Desmond Lee Professor of Racial and Ethnic Diversity, Brown School at Washington University in St. Louis
- Stacey Easterling- Non-Profit Philanthropic Leader Monique Norfolk – Founder & CEO, Mosaic Beginnings
- Donnatesa Dean – Clinical Program Manager, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Maranda Richardson – CEO & Principal, MWR Consulting
- Shakira Onwuachi – CEO & Principal Creative Mastermind, Kuumba Collective LLC; Program Director, YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
Click HERE to register today!